Friday, January 5, 2018

You've got an enemy on your tail!

I finally caved and bought the World of Nintendo Falco for well over the odds (about three times over). The collector in me loves the fact I've got the Starfox set now though, it's just unfortunate that most of the reviews don't say much good about the figure! I think it's fine, I'm not sure what else you would want from it.


I've finally seen Thor Ragnorok! I thoroughly enjoyed it, I liked the change of style (I enjoyed What We Do in the Shadows), I liked the characters, I enjoyed the moments the characters have and the set pieces were great fun. I also liked the variety of villains. It is slightly unfortunate I think that being so aware of the upcoming Avengers film, that in some ways, it felt like a set up for that film. Overall though, it tied everything together nicely but was brilliant in its own right. All hail King Thor!

(Also, really looking forward to Star Wars and Black Panther!)

(Also, really really looking forward to Infinity War after seeing the trailer!!)

Was hoping that Power of the Primes would see a UK release before Xmas, but doesn't look like it's going to happen. Great to see some pictures, although I really wish the Dinobots were voyager, the deluxes look great. I'm also excited about the Prime Masters, mostly because I'm a fan of Masterforce. Part of me is still a bit sad that we never got homages to those characters from Play with this too though.

Picked up a combiner wars Sunstreaker from a discount store for a good price, holding on to it for a potential Victory Laster custom if Takara (or even Hasbro I suppose) doesn't do it.

December seems to be flying by, waiting for POTP, looking forward to Masterpiece Sunstreaker and Dinobot. Time to be a bit reflective about 2017! What a year! It's been extremely difficult at times, but I have personally achieved many things I want. I feel like I've got many things I want. Thinking about film we finally got Spider-Man in the MCU and finally Dinobots in Classics form. Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment