Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Primacron's Little Helper

One of the few episodes I have on video from my childhood is 'Call of the Primatives' (the other episode on the tape is 'The Girl who Loved Powerglide', I'll say no more....). I ended up watching that episode rather a lot.

That episode combined with a childhood love of dinosaurs meant the Dinobots were my favourite characters, the Predacons were also really cool as they seemed to be the Decepticon equivalents of the Dinobots, then there was Sky Lynx and Trypticon, and various cassettes. So many cool characters, but funnily enough that the whole thing was one big advert escaped my innocent childish mind. It was a great surprise when thanks to the wonder of the internet I found that they had toys.

One of my collecting goals is to get all of the G1 animal-formers (Primatives if you will).

No comments:

Post a Comment